CONFUSED!?!??!?! ARE N'O'T WE ALL!? CLICK HEREEEEE!!!! HARDY-HAR-HAR THIS WEBSITE LOOKS COOLEST AT A > 640x480 REZULUTION

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Time flys

Mind yer gut, gut yer mind.
Too much repeation is a mistake.

Am I out West? Maybe not, don't force it, just play it out, the time to head back inside is near,
the month of purification is drawing to a close,
and the time to do that action has been now.
The date's numbers are primed, the momentum must start to keep, begin and start
out West am I?
At least I'm not where I've always been.

Oh, I've sent out the time flys,
swotting at them now,
they'll found me something four, something right,

but there was five sent out,
four give me, one was slain...

Might be remedied. Time will tell as they fly,

Rigged the dominus, to get the dad I got the mom,
but now 3 as the number....it reads the heart and the mind must be swapped.
Too much perfection is a mistake.

For now it is mine, mine, mine, mine.
four I want to give, give, give, give.
Hope I mined enough.

No comments:

 
!!!!!!!!PYRAMIDS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! __________________I _________________ I ________________ IS _______________S IS ______________S IS _____________DS IS ____________DS IS A ___________IDS IS A __________IDS IS AW _________MIDS IS AW ________MIDS IS AWE _______AMIDS IS AWE ______AMIDS IS AWES _____RAMIDS IS AWES ____RAMIDS IS AWESO ___YRAMIDS IS AWESO __YRAMIDS IS AWESOM _PYRAMIDS IS AWESOM PYRAMIDS IS AWESOME